Ideally suited for meetings or smaller conferences
Entry level discussion systems are an easily operable, small size conference management system, easy to use with a timeless, simple design. Using a control unit that allows for the connection of up to 25 microphone stations, the entire conference management system can be set up in just five minutes. The control console is immediately ready for operation after being switched on, and is very easy to operate. It works completely silently, and can be connected to an existing PA system and remotely controlled via a PC if necessary.
A small auto-locking directional control connector ensures clear cabling. Just turn on the control console and the conference can begin. A small switch on the elegant microphone unit allows conference delegates to activate them independently, the red-light signals that they can now speak.
Another great advantage is that the entry level discussion system is stored in a high-quality aluminium box, which enables mobile use as well as quick and easy setup and removal.
- Securely stored in an extra transport case
- Up to 20 microphone stations in a single box
- Easy to connect to the control console
- Compact and elegant control console
- High-quality aluminium box which is heavy-duty, stackable and lockable
- Very easy to set up and use; can be installed and ready for use in 5 minutes
- A small auto-locking directional control connector ensures clear cabling
- Able to be connected to the existing PA system
- Can be remotely controlled via PC with many additional functions
- Completely silent operation
- Modern and timeless design
- Can be expanded without a problem in the case of additional requirements