The 2009 G20 London Summit
The 2009 G20 London Summit was the second meeting of the G20 heads of government / heads of state, which was held in London on 2 April 2009 at the ExCel Exhibition Centre to discuss financial markets and the world economy.
It followed the first G20 Leaders’ Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy, which was held in Washington D.C. in November 2008. Heads of government and heads of state from the G20 attended, with some regional and international organisations also represented. Due to the extended membership, it has been referred to as the London Summit.
- A total of 45 interpretation booths and 4000 receivers across 9 rooms
- We also provided delegate push-to-talk microphones in 5 meeting rooms and 60 separate sound-proof booths
- 4000 + delegates
- 200 DC10 Delegate microphones
- 45 interpreter’s booths (ISO 4043)
- 15 channel Digital interpretation system in 3 separate rooms
- 6 additional press rooms with 2 channel interpretation
- Press feeds to broadcasters
- 60 sound-proof booths for radio broadcast companies