Simultaneous interpretation console from the flexible DIGIMIC family.
The Interpreter Console can be easily integrated into or added to our Versatile Digital Conferencing System.
It has been developed in cooperation with interpreters; the clearly arranged controls, large, bright display, and the illuminated buttons allow straightforward and intuitive operation.
The console is divided into three functional sections:
- Speaking - Three outgoing channels, mic ON/OFF button, mute button, active and occupied channel indicator
- Monitoring - Built-in loudspeaker with channel selector to monitor all languages with an auto-mute function
- Listening and Relay – Five pre-selectable relay channels, separate ‘floor’ button, relay quality indicator
All common (mono and stereo) headphones can be connected to the console’s headphone jack, which in combination with a gooseneck microphone or combined microphone/headset allows flexibility, comfort and ease of use for the interpreter.
- Three outgoing channels (A/B/C)
- Microphone ON/OFF button
- Button to mute the active microphone temporarily
- Clear indication of active and occupied channels
- 5 pre-selectable relay channels
- Separate floor button
- Relay interpretation quality indicator
- Loudspeaker with channel selector to monitor all languages
- All loudspeakers in one booth will be muted automatically when a DDOL in the booth goes live
- Operator and/or chairman call
- Auto relay feature
- Various take-over modes programmable
- 'Hearing guard' LED to indicate headphone volume level